Who: Myke Macapinlac is a men’s dating coach, who teaches men how to become socially confident, have better relationships and get the life that you have always wanted. I have been a fan of Myke’s for a number of years and he is honestly one of the nicest guys you can meet, he gives great advice, makes awesome products and his new podcast is a must listen to as it can change your life for the better.
What we cover:
- Who he is
- How he got into coaching men
- What is holding us back as men
- How to network and make friends
- How the relationship you have with yourself affects everything else
- The way to overcome limiting beliefs
- The things that stop you from reaching the life and being the person you want to be
- Where you should start to reach your goals
- How he works with his clients
- How your thoughts are not you
- Simple ways to meet new people
- The client feedback that he loves
- What caused his own massive transformation and what it brought about
- How to become a people magnet
- Social confidence: what it is, why you want it and how you can get it
- How you can go from being on the couch to building a social life you want
- The most important relationship you should focus on
- How to overcome social anxiety
- Alpha Males: something worth trying to become
- How to find good relationships
- Books you should check out
- Why you must check out his podcast
- How you can build charisma
- His views on online dating
- See how he deals with the fast break questions … Myke is a very interesting guy!
- Why you should make yourself a priority
- His upcoming book
- How you can keep in touch with Myke
- So much more …
Connect with the guest:
- Follow Myke on Twitter here
- Visit his website here
- View Myke on Youtube here
- Listen to Myke’s awesome podcast here
Something to reflect on:
What do you think about yourself? What is the relationship like that you have with yourself? Is your self-take friendly and productive? The relationship you have with yourself is the most important one that you will ever have. Fix the relationship you have with yourself and everything else will fall into place.
Listen & Subscribe to the podcast here:
If you enjoy the podcast, please help me by posting a review on iTunes! I thoroughly enjoy doing the show and would love to hear what you think. Also click those social media buttons to stay in touch for updates on the latest posts, affiliate deals, virtual hugs and what not!
A product that you should check out!
Next Level Guy is affiliated with some amazing companies, who offer some amazing products for you to check out.
I highly recommend (affiliate link, will open external website):
Want to listen to another episode?
To see all current episodes, simply click here.