What we cover
- Who he is
- What caused his transformation when he was younger
- His training philosophy and why he feels his ‘Spartan Rises’ message appeals to with men – how he helps so many men transform their bodies and their lives
- Why the Spartan lifestyle resonates why him
- The challenges he sets men to finally start working towards achieving their goals
- Where he thinks guys go wrong in today’s culture, the problems he sees most men
- How you can overcome a mediocre life
- Why his framework is ‘Power, Passion & Purpose’
- Where guys go wrong trying to find more passion in their life and how you can finally find it for yourself
- Do guys need to find their own Doctore? What would he recommend someone looks for in a coach?
- Is the body a true reflection of the mind?
- How can you find your reason why for going to the gym?
- Weightlifting goals that all men should be able to achieve
- How can someone listening know they are moving towards their goals in life?
- How can you invest in yourself today and the books he feels that all men should read?
- Wrestling alligators and what it taught him
- How you can finally become consistent and work out regularly
- The importance of friends and how to pick those that will help you towards your goals
- How you can turn an interest into a brand and a business
- How he deals with the fast break questions
- What he wants men listening to take from this interview
- How you can keep in touch with him
- And so much more
Connect with the Guest
- Visit Sparta Strength
- Learn about Marketing on his channel here
- His Country Dancing Channel is here
- Ryan is on Youtube here
- Ryan is on Twitter here
- Ryan is on Facebook here
- Follow Ryan on Instagram here
Something to reflect on
Subscribe to the podcast
If you enjoyed the podcast, please help me by posting a review on iTunes! I thoroughly enjoy doing the show and would love to hear what you think. Your feedback will help me improve the show and ensure it helps.
Also click those social media buttons to stay in touch for updates on the latest posts, affiliate deals, virtual hugs and what not!
A product you should check out
Next Level Guy is affiliated with some amazing companies, who offer some amazing products for you to check out.
I highly recommend the following product (please note: this is an affiliate link and will open to an external website):