Who: Craig Ballantyne – Craig is a Productivity & Success Transformation Coach from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, and the author of The Perfect Day Formula: How to Own the Day and Control Your Life. He has been contributing to Men’s Health magazine since 2000, and in 2001, Craig created the popular home workout program, Turbulence Training.
On his journey to success, Craig had to overcome crippling anxiety attacks, and he beat them with his 5 Pillars of Transformation. Today Craig shows men and women how to use the 5 Pillars to lose 10 to 75 pounds, get a raise and make more money, find the love of their life, and overcome any obstacle in the way of success.
You can read his daily essays on success, productivity, and fitness at EarlyToRise.com.
What we cover:
- Turbulence Training
- Men’s Health
- Early to Rise
- Perfect Day Formula book on Amazon
- Transformation Contests
- Social media help
- The number one source of friction in the modern world
- The Values Pyramid
- People you should check out
- The Great Cardio Myth book
- 21 Day Habit Change
- The 5 Pillars
- How to cut out soda
- Supplements and food choices
- Anxiety and fixes
- Mental strength
- How to get a Free copy of the Perfect Day Book
- Creativity and how he makes so much content
- What holds us back in life
- Fast break questions including: The Body keeps the Score book, music and podcasts, great drinks, films and ways to live, 12 rules for living, what he learned from Stephen king books, articles you need to check out and so much more …