Episode: #48 The Mind Pump guys on how to build great partnerships that can change the world
Who: Today’s guests are the Mind Pump Media team (@MindPumpMedia). This interview is fun, informative and full of double entendres! The guys are the cutting edge of the fitness industry and really helping people transform themselves by cutting through the BS and fakeness of the fitness industry and actually providing helpful advice that can work for you to help you achieve your goals.
As the guys describe themselves: “MindPump is an online radio show/podcast that has been described as Howard Stern meets fitness. It is sometimes raw, sometimes shocking and is always entertaining and informative. Your hosts, Sal Di Stefano, Adam Schafer and Justin Andrews have over 40 years of combined fitness experience as personal trainers, club managers, IFBB fitness competitors and fitness thought leaders.
The fitness world is filled with charlatans and snake oil salesmen pushing the latest and greatest (and sometimes downright dangerous) workout programs, supplements and faux science on the unsuspecting masses. Sal, Adam and Justin use MindPump as a platform to shed the light of TRUTH on health, fitness and a host of other topics.”
In this interview, we discuss what makes Mind Pump so unique and successful and focus on how to build great partnerships and friendships that can help you change the world.
And yes, before anyone asks, the intro was recorded when I only had my temp use mic and the quality is shocking!
Check out the affiliates
Before we get into that, a quick word about our affiliates. I’ve managed to build up some great relationships with some awesome companies. This allows me to obtain special discount codes, deals, and listener exclusive. Please go to www.nextlevelguy.com/affiliates for further info.
Want to optimise your health? Then you need to try Onnit! Use the code ‘NEXTLEVELGUY‘ in the discount code section of the checkout, to get 10% off any eligible items in your basket of great supplements and fitness gear
For others, I am particularly loving the ‘The Way of the Seal’ by Commander Mark Divine, Ross Edgley’s awesome new book ‘The World’s Fittest Book’ and some super soft, super comfy and gain showing jeans from Barbell Apparell. Use ‘NEXTLEVELGUY‘ at the discount code section and get 10% off all orders!
For all of the free trials and special deals etc on these and so much more, check out www.nextlevelguy.com/affiliates.
I hope you have as much fun listening to this one as I did during the interview. Enjoy!
What we cover
- Who they are and how they fit into the Mind Pump team – definitely the best intro we’ve had!
- How did the guys meet and what makes them unique and creates the awesome chemistry that the guys have
- The best methods to train clients and actually help them transform to achieve their goals
- How can ego be removed to ensure you can work as part of a team and build true partnerships and friendships?
- How has running their own podcasts changed them as people, their business, and their friendships?
- Why do they think their podcast has been so successful?
- Podcast guests that have really inspired them or helped them evolve as a person or business?
- Who are the dream guests they would like to have on their podcast?
- What do they think makes a great guy? How can you ‘Mind Pump’ your life?
- What are the great mindsets for men to grow and learn throughout life?
- How should people use the information they learn from books, podcasts etc to help them become better men?
- What do they think the future of Mind Pump will be?
- What do the guys want you to take away from this interview?
- How can you connect with the guys and follow their progress?
- And so much more