Episode: #23 Diamond Dallas Page on how DDP Yoga can transform your life with a bang!
Who: Today’s guest is DDP Yoga Guru, wrestling Hall of Famer, actor, and motivational speaker, Diamond Dallas Page. Page started out small in the wrestling world and built himself into one of the well-known wrestlers of all time, starring in WCW, WWE and so much more. After injuries, he discovered an awesome health transformation workout, that incorporates body fat loss, lean muscle growth and improved cardio levels, all wrapped up in a very cool, manly version of Yoga that is definitely not your Momma’s Yoga and something you need to check out now.
In this interview we talk about DDP Yoga, wrestling, the Hall of Fame, the Resurrection of Jake the Snake movie and so, so much more.
What we cover
- Who he is – how he want from a bar owner to a Hall of Fame Wrestler and Yogi Life changer
- How he got his start in the wrestling business and how he built his career from helper to superstar
- DDP Yoga – how it isn’t your Momma’s yoga and how it will change your life
- Examples of how DDP Yoga has transformed and helped so many people
- Disabled Veteran Arthur Boorman
- Who DDP Yoga is for
- Why Yoga is the best method to recover and transform your body and health
- How you can do his yoga regardless of your starting point or injury history
- The importance of diet and how small mistakes in your diet can cause serious damage to your health – the addictive nature of sugar
- The problems that men face today in modern society
- His new book – coming shortly
- The importance of breathing and positive thinking for leveling you which enables you to take on life
- How repetition is the mother of learning
- Tony Robbins
- The one thing you need to do right now to change anything you want to in your life
- The affirmation that he says to himself every day without fail
- Shark Tank and how he learned the most valuable business lesson ever when wrestling
- Resurrection of Jake the Snake Roberts DVD
- The Tope Ten Home Programmes link he mentioned –
- The David Arquette reign!
- The simply brilliant OSW Review
- How the darkest moment can actually be the silver lining for your new future
- How will he deal with the fast break questions
- What he wants you to take from this interview
- How can you keep in touch with him
- And so much more