Episode: #22 Nelson Dellis on how to train your memory to become a memory superhero
What we cover
- Who he is
- How you can become a memory champion and the challenges you need to overcome to win and why he thinks he has been so successful
- Why you need a good memory to succeed in life, no matter the job or sport
- Are you born with a bad memory or just believe it?
- How you can improve your own memory right now
- How modern day technology is damaging our ability to remember
- Are brain games worth your time?
- velocity and art of memory.com
- Is there a correlation with aging and memory reduction
- Are there particular groups who have naturally strong memories and how they can do that
- Do diet and exercise affect memory effectiveness and strength
- Why Omega 3 is a good supplement to take for memory improvement
- How can we eliminate the distractions in modern day life to improve our brain functions and memory use
- How you can begin remembering names right now
- Is there a difference remembering a lot of information against remembering a small amount of info
- The role that emotions play in memory
- What are are the easiest and hardest things to remember
- Are there things you can’t learn
- What are Memory Palaces and how can you use it as a memory filing cabinet
- Does he use meditation to help his memory?
- How does he deal with the fast break questions
- What is his guilty pleasure?
- Can memory skills get you, women?
- What you should take from this interview
- How you can keep in touch with him
- So much more