What we cover
- Who he is – Youtube Skill Maestro
- What motivated him to learn new skills
- Why his videos resonate with others
- How he picks the skills that he focuses on learning
- The definition of a skill
- The process he uses to learn a skill
- Why do people struggle to learn new skills
- Can all skills be learnt the same way?
- Was Malcolm Gladwell right? Do you need 10,000 hours of practice to learn a skill?
- How you can amend your daily routine to learn a skill you’ve always wanted to learn
- Time claimed vs time actual practising
- His mentality of learning skills – how it can be easier than you ever thought possible
- Overcoming making mistakes and failing as he learns – what keeps him driving forward in his goals
- Has he turned learning skills into a hobby or a business? Can anybody do what he does?
- How does he record his videos?
- How does he deal with negativity from family, friends and ‘internet haters’?
- Are there essential and fundamental skills that all men should be able to do? What he thinks you should learn due to the reward you’ll get from the journey!
- What learning skills has taught him about life and running a business
- Being a learner vs being a coach
- Growth mindset vs fixed mindsets and helping schoolchildren change their outlook on life and what they can achieve (Carl Dueck – Mindset book)
- How you can encourage your children to learn new skills
- How does he deal with the fast break questions including his favourite podcast, superhero and the biggest failure of learning a skill he’s made …. and how he is going to fix it!
- What he wants people listening to take away from this interview
- How you can keep in touch with him?
- So much more