What we cover
- Who he is
- What led him into the world of self-development as a young man
- The types of problems that he sees guys coming to him for help with – to sum it up – “same bullshit but a different tune!”
- His unique approach to self-development that will really help you change
- How do we identify ourselves – what are ‘we’, what constitutes ‘you’ in this universe?
- How our range of being, affect our actions throughout the day and interactions with other people
- Is it possible for anyone to change their habits and life?
- How your self-talk can change what your capable of in a single moment
- “It’s not what your feeling, it’s what you’re doing about it“
- What shapes what we do as a person?
- How the typical ‘self-help’ phrases or beliefs are doing you no favors
- How can someone listening start changing their life right now no matter where you are starting from
- How your success as a human is tied into how well you can keep a promise to yourself
- Get committed first and then work out how you are going to do it
- What relevance do emotions hold for us? How to use their messages to benefit your transformation and actions
- What you should avoid doing when speaking to yourself and others
- How can you reframe depression and problems to overcome them – Gary provides a very personal example of how he overcame resentment and anger from his childhood to be a better man and have a better relationship with his family
- How can you let go of your personal demons, ex-partner, anger, hatred or whatever you allow to hold you back from becoming the man you want to be
- How we can raise our children to be good people and not live our own lives again through our own children – “you’re not turning into your father, you are turning into who you thought your father was”
- His book – why you should buy a copy right now!
- How transformation is not just for the rich!
- The Creative Live class you need to check out (Creative Live, 9 am Pacific, 14 December 2017, just need to register and you can watch online)
- What you should take from this interview – how are you going to act from now on
- How you can keep in touch with him
- And so much more!