The word average has a lot of negative connotations.
In recent society, the words use has become a judgement on a persons worth rather than its standard meaning.
However, I want to change the way that you think about ‘being’ average. There is nothing wrong with being average. In fact your average defines where you are in life.
When you think about it:
- Your currently salary is the average of the jobs you’ve done.
- Your happiness is the average of all your thoughts.
- Your physical state is the average of the workouts you’ve done.
- Your love life (or lack) is the average of the effort you put into trying to attract women.
- Your job is the average skills and experience from your work history.
- Your comfort zone is the average of your life experiences you’ve made.
It doesn’t matter about your worst. It doesn’t matter about your best. The average of your activities that you do is where you will be, what you do and what happens to you.
‘Average’ is not a bad thing. Instead of judging yourself average or otherwise, look at average as a positive.
Remember anything you do adds to your average and in turn, the average determines your life quality.
Up the average level and up your life!