Who: Eric is a retired Sniper, Navy SEAL, and Military instructor. Today, he utilises his military skills to teach guys how to achieve their life mission, build a strong ‘Brotherhood’ and build the ‘Habits of Heros’.
His about page says “Eric Davis served … as a U.S. Navy SEAL and decorated veteran of the Global War on Terror … recognized as one of the premier sniper instructors in the U.S. military … He is an expert of technical and physical surveillance and was part of an elite group hand-selected to perform intelligence collection in denied areas around the world. Since departing from the SEAL teams, Eric has worked in corporate performance, sales and leadership training bringing an unprecedented amount of innovation, efficiency, and structure to the domain of business and personal performance. Eric is the author of “Raising Men: Lessons Navy SEALs learned from their training and taught to their sons”.”
What we cover:
- Who he is
- His definition of masculinity
- How to define a successful man
- The real concept of power
- Why you need a mission in your life
- His experiences in the military and what it taught him and if he misses anything from that lifestyle
- The principles of a military life that you can use in your own life to succeed
- Why you need to take your various roles in life seriously
- Why ‘freedom’ is a horrible goal to aim for
- Why a true ‘brotherhood’ is one of the most important things a guy can have in their life
- How you can find your own ‘Brotherhood’ to succeed in your life missions
- You need to become the person you want to make friends with
- Why you need to be failing more
- How to start a life of adventure
- Why you need to learn to fall back on your training to succeed
- How we are always learning no matter the situation
- What are the real ingredients of a good job
- How to get into a state of flow
- How you can start to dramatically change your life today
- Tips to become a better leader of men
- How fatherhood changed him and tips for fathers, why you should raise girls the same ways as boys and how he would react to his kids wanting to join the military
- How we can be prepared to deal with the worst events in life and why you should never be a victim and how training can help stop violence
- How you can stop pacing your life away like a caged animal
- Why you should check out his latest book
- How he deals with the fast break questions
- Why you need to become your own role models
- How someone can keep in touch with him
- His books
- So much more
Connect with the guest:
- Visit Eric’s website here
- Find Eric on Facebook here
- Follow Eric on Twitter here
- Follow Eric on Instagram here
- Subscribe to Eric’s Youtube here
Something to reflect on:
A fulfilling and adventurous life is the biggest mission we should all be trying to accomplish. Are you living the life you want? Do you have a brotherhood setup to help you succeed or are you living someone else’s life? Follow Eric’s tips and you’ll develop yourself and your team to earn your own ‘Habits of Heroes’.
Listen & Subscribe to the podcast here:
If you enjoy the podcast, please help me by posting a review on iTunes! I thoroughly enjoy doing the show and would love to hear what you think. Also click those social media buttons to stay in touch for updates on the latest posts, affiliate deals, virtual hugs and what not!
A product that you should check out!
Next Level Guy is affiliated with some amazing companies, who offer some amazing products for you to check out.
I highly recommend (affiliate link, will open external website):
For all affiliate deals, special offers and reader exclusives, please click this awesome link: Let’s see them affiliates!
Want to listen to another episode?
To see all current episodes, simply click here.