Who: Today’s guest is Youtube fitness sensation Scott Herman. Scott is one of the leading fitness coaches on Youtube, with over 670,000 Hermanities as he calls them, changing lives one user at a time. Scott has revolutionized the fitness industry with his own unique training philosophy that can help anyone transform their fitness.
Scott has revolutionized the fitness industry with his own unique training philosophy that can help anyone transform their fitness, just by watching YouTube.
What we cover
- Who he is
- How he went from a Reality TV star to a fitness superstar on Youtube
- How having a bigger brother helped him put on muscle
- What he thinks makes a great man
- What his principles are for picking a good gym for you to start working out
- How you should go about picking a beginner program that is right for you
- Are there exercises that you must do to succeed and get into shape?
- Are there such things as physical benchmarks for modern men that they should be able to do?
- What sort of things he hates to see in the gym
- What a beginner should look out for when you start working out
- How you can build consistency in the gym and finally achieve those goals you’ve only dreamed about
- How you can avoid plateauing and find your ‘why’ for going to the gym
- Just Saying
- How you can start working out even if you have kids, returning from an injury etc
- How you can find the inner drive to push those last few reps or hit a new PR
- His top tips on dieting to get an ‘all year physique’
- His take on Junk Food
- When is it too late to improve their life
- Why modern men get jealous instead of inspired
- His take on drugs and steroids
- How does he deal with the fast break questions
- What he wants people to take from this interview
- What you should check out on his website right now – FREEFITNESS to get one month free!
- And so much more
Connect with the Guest
- Scott’s official website is here
- Find the Scott Herman meal plan here
- Scott can be found on Facebook here
- Subscribe to Scott on Youtube here
- Scott is on Instagram here
- Scott is on Google+ here
- Scott is on BSN here
- Muscular Strength app (Android)
Something to reflect on
Subscribe to the podcast
A product you should check out
Next Level Guy is affiliated with some amazing companies, who offer some amazing products for you to check out.
I highly recommend the following product (please note: this is an affiliate link and will open to an external website):