Episode: #22 Nelson Dellis on how to train your memory to become a memory superhero
What we cover
- Who he is
- How you can become a memory champion and the challenges you need to overcome to win and why he thinks he has been so successful
- Why you need a good memory to succeed in life, no matter the job or sport
- Are you born with a bad memory or just believe it?
- How you can improve your own memory right now
- How modern day technology is damaging our ability to remember
- Are brain games worth your time?
- velocity and art of memory.com
- Is there a correlation with aging and memory reduction
- Are there particular groups who have naturally strong memories and how they can do that
- Do diet and exercise affect memory effectiveness and strength
- Why Omega 3 is a good supplement to take for memory improvement
- How can we eliminate the distractions in modern day life to improve our brain functions and memory use
- How you can begin remembering names right now
- Is there a difference remembering a lot of information against remembering a small amount of info
- The role that emotions play in memory
- What are are the easiest and hardest things to remember
- Are there things you can’t learn
- What are Memory Palaces and how can you use it as a memory filing cabinet
- Does he use meditation to help his memory?
- How does he deal with the fast break questions
- What is his guilty pleasure?
- Can memory skills get you, women?
- What you should take from this interview
- How you can keep in touch with him
- So much more
Connect with the Guest
- Check out his charity Climb 4 Memory here
- His website is available here
- The memory challenge he wants you to do
- Like Nelson on Facebook here
- Follow Nelson on Twitter here
- Subscribe to Nelson on Youtube here
- Nelson’s Instagram is here
Something to reflect on
Everyone is born with a good memory, it is your own belief in your memory skills that will affect if you can utilize your memory effectively. Listen to Nelson and soon you’ll be able to do things like this:
Subscribe to the podcast
If you enjoyed the podcast, please help me by posting a review on iTunes! I thoroughly enjoy doing the show and would love to hear what you think. Your feedback will help me improve the show and ensure it helps.
Also click those social media buttons to stay in touch for updates on the latest posts, affiliate deals, virtual hugs and what not!
A product you should check out
Next Level Guy is affiliated with some amazing companies, who offer some amazing products for you to check out.
I highly recommend the following product (please note: this is an affiliate link and will open to an external website):
For all affiliate deals, special offers and reader exclusives, please click this awesome link: Let’s see them affiliates!
Want to listen to another episode?