Episode: #012 Tripp Lanier on how to become a New Man and get the life you truly want
Who: Tripp Lanier is “The host of The New Man Podcast: Beyond the Macho Jerk and the New Age Wimp which has been downloaded over 5 million times.
He coaches entrepreneurs around the world to get out of the shallow end of the pool, redefine success, and align their work with what they were put on this Earth to do. Over the years he’s designed several businesses to support a simple lifestyle focused on freedom, ease, and fun. As a host, he’s interviewed experts and authors from all walks of life. The New Man Podcast reaches tens of thousands of people in over 110 countries and regularly finds its home on the iTunes Self Help Top 10 list.”
What we cover:
- Who he is
- How to grow as a man and create the life you want
- The new man podcast
- How an early life crisis motivated him into coaching men to become better
- What the new man actually is: how you would define a new man
- Why reduction is actually better than adding things
- How to define masculinity – what does it mean to be a man and why it’s not what you would think
- How you should define success in your life
- What do his guests have in common – what similarities does he see with those success stories on his podcast
- One of his most memorable guests
- What strength and power is and its not what most of us would define it as
- How someone listening should start to resolve their problems
- The most important parts of the solution to any problem
- How you should deal with haters in your life
- How to make new friends and expand your social circle
- How has fatherhood changed him and what tips he would give to others having kids or new fathers
- How you can juggle chasing your dreams even with a new family
- Ways you can leave the dark of the conforming to enter the light of doing what you want
- Why taking action is the most important thing you should do and why it is the first step before anything else
- Image vs experience
- When therapy is maybe the answer rather than coaching
- How to find out more about his coaching
- How does he deal with the fast break questions
- His shocking answer to his favourite podcast!
- Why I really like Tripp’s interviews
- Who Tripp sees as Role Models in his life (I meant Jack Bauer … not Jack Black lol)
- His biggest regret in life and what it makes him do to keep improving
- Why you should follow your curiosity
- So much more
Connect with the guest:
Something to reflect on:
Who are you really? Who are you trying to impress? Are you being true to the real you, or trying to maintain some image or play up to some erroneous belief you hold as part of your identity? Stop lying to yourself. Take action today and go after the life that you truly want and become the new man that you want to be, Beyond the Macho Jerk and the New Age Wimp.
Listen & Subscribe to the podcast here:
If you enjoy the podcast, please help me by posting a review on iTunes! I thoroughly enjoy doing the show and would love to hear what you think. Also click those social media buttons to stay in touch for updates on the latest posts, affiliate deals, virtual hugs and what not!
Check out this episode!
A product that you should check out!
Next Level Guy is affiliated with some amazing companies, who offer some amazing products for you to check out.
I highly recommend (affiliate link, will open external website):
Want to listen to another episode?
To see all current episodes, simply click here.