Who: Hayley Quinn. Hayley Quinn is a world-renowned dating coach and feminist pickup artist, who is teaching men and women, a new approach to love, social skills and making a real connection. I have been a major fan for a long time and she is one of the best dating coaches around today. As she says, “she teaches men and women a new approach to love which emphasizes personal responsibility, action, empathy and belief that you can design the life that you want to lead”.
What we cover:
- Who is she
- How she went from her own bad dating history to becoming a very successful pickup artist
- How she can be a feminist and a pickup artist
- How you can become better with women and still keep your values, morals, and dignity
- How she would define masculinity and what she considers makes a man attractive
- What in pickup can actually hinder your skills with women
- What is the biggest problem facing men today
- Quick fixes you can make to make your life better right now regardless of what (you believe) are problems in your life
- How to overcome the negative side of change as you work on bettering your life
- What is emotional intelligence, how you can develop your own and when you should push yourself or not
- Why you need to replace ‘you’ with ‘I’ more
- Why being objective and self-aware are skills you want to develop
- The importance of working out what you want in your life
- How to deal with roadblocks in attraction such as age gaps, need for parental approval etc and when you should walk away and move on
- Actions are stronger than intentions
- How to make a life of adventure and a strong social circle
- Why you shouldn’t label yourself as your interests will change as you grow older
- What you should take away from listening to this interview
- Her awesome course ‘Academy’
- How to keep in touch with her
- So much more
Connect with the guest:
- Hayley’s website is here
- Follow Hayley on Twitter here
- Subscribe to Hayley’s YouTube here
- Hayley’s on Instagram here
- Join the club!
Something to reflect on:
Hayley’s inspiring and awesome TEDx talk is embedded below … you need to check this out:
Listen & Subscribe to the podcast here:
If you enjoy the podcast, please help me by posting a review on iTunes! I thoroughly enjoy doing the show and would love to hear what you think. Also click those social media buttons to stay in touch for updates on the latest posts, affiliate deals, virtual hugs and what not!
A product that you should check out!
Next Level Guy is affiliated with some amazing companies, who offer some amazing products for you to check out.
I highly recommend (affiliate link, will open external website):
For all affiliate deals, special offers and reader exclusives, please click this awesome link: Let’s see them affiliates!
Want to listen to another episode?
To see all current episodes, simply click here.