Who: James Swanwick. James Swanwick is an Australian-American investor and TV & podcast host based in Hollywood, California. Swanwick is the creator of the Swannies blue-light blocking glasses, 30 Day No Alcohol Challenge, and 47-Day Habit Hacker.
What we cover:
- His story
- Why drinking can be/is a bad thing
- Why you should take his 30-day drinking challenge
- His book on socialising without alcohol
- Ways to reduce your alcohol consumption
- What happened when he stopped consuming alcohol
- The importance of habits and how you can ensure your habits are working for you and not causing you problems
- Who his favourite interviews have been with
- Who he would love to interview
- The main difference between those who are successful and those who aren’t
- What issues are potentially holding us back in life
- How can you be more like James
- How he bluffed ESPN into hiring him, without experience, by taking action
- What is a Swannie and why should you get one
- His personal favourite books, gym exercise etc
- His tips for being a better people person
- Who he looks to as a role model in his life
- What he thinks all men should do right now
Links mentioned during the interview:
- Buy a copy of ‘Think and Grow Rich’ here (UK affiliate link)
- Think and Grow Rich – and notes on his site
- Get a pair of Swannies here
- Interested in weight lifting? Find out more here for great guides etc
- The 67 Steps by Tai Lopez
- Braveheart movie (UK affiliate link)
- The Clue Movie (UK affiliate link)
- Ben Greenfield Fitness
- Tony Robbins
- Sell or be sold (UK affiliate link)
- No alcohol for thirty days – take the challenge here
- The Habit Hacker
Connect with the guest:
- James Swanwick’s website
- James’s Twitter
- James’s Instagram
- James’s Youtube
- James’s Podcast
- Check out this episode!
Something to reflect on:
Do you like to have a few drinks or do you need to have a few drinks? Can you control your drinking? Can you cope without having a drink in the evening, after work or at the weekend? James’s challenge sounds simple but it may open up a lot of questions about your drinking and why you drink. Are you brave enough to try it? 30 days is nothing in the grand scheme of a normal life. It sounds simple but it may end up changing your life. Try it and let me know what happened in the comments below.
Listen & Subscribe to the podcast here:
If you enjoy the podcast, please help me by posting a review on iTunes! I thoroughly enjoy doing the show and would love to hear what you think. Also click those social media buttons to stay in touch for updates on the latest posts, affiliate deals, virtual hugs and what not!
A product that you should check out!
Next Level Guy is affiliated with some amazing companies, who offer some amazing products for you to check out.
I highly recommend (affiliate link, will open external website):
Want to listen to another episode?
To see all current episodes, simply click here.